5/18/2018

COMMENTS FINALLY OPENED !



NOTE TO READERS:  

I HAVE JUST NOW FIGURED OUT WHY THERE HAVE BEEN NO COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG. 

SOMEHOW, THE  AUTOMATIC SETTINGS WERE CHANGED WHEN I OPENED THIS BLOG, UNBEKNOWNST TO ME. 

AFTER A HOW-TO-FIX-IT HUNT, I DISCOVERED THAT I HAD TO RETURN TO THE POST EDITOR FOR EACH ARTICLE AND MARK "ALLOW" COMMENTS. 

[ If anyone knows how to have this SET for the entire blogsite, please let me know in the Comments. ]

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU. 

DO FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR RESEARCH, REMEMBERING TO STAY ON-TOPIC AND TO USE GOOD MANNERS 😌 AT ALL TIMES.

Thanking you kindly, 
Sr. Judith Hannah  + + +

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you , Sister. I am glad to see the comments opened. I had wondered why the opportunity to respond was not on your posts on this blog. Blessings on your day, now.